Ugly WoDMod Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hospital(Ann and Tony)

3 posters

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

Hospital(Ann and Tony) - Page 5 Empty Re: Hospital(Ann and Tony)

Post  Fragmaster01 Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:53 pm

Ann: It's a 20 by 40 foot room, full of small kiddy tables and chairs. The ghostly kid is floating around one of them with a curious expression on his face.
On the back wall, there looks like a pregnant woman, stabbed through the shoulders and knees with stakes, hung from the wall. Her stomach has melted open, and there looks like a dead baby inside, arteries and tendons wrapped around its little baby hands, like it's trying to play with a marionette from inside the mother.
[Hello again, my dear.]

Fragmaster01
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Caput Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:55 pm

Ann makes no attempt to hide her horror. She runs for the crystal and tries to snatch it.
Caput
Caput
Admin

https://wodmod.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Fragmaster01 Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:58 pm

Ann: The boy doesn't have the crystal on him. [I have it, if that's what you want. Come to me, my child.]

Fragmaster01
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Caput Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:00 am

"You're making me young. I won't be your child." Ann shoots her. ( 3 6 7 8 )
Caput
Caput
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fragmaster01 Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:03 am

Ann: Your bullet lands into the staked mother. [I... I just wanted a child of my own. I need them... I need them!] Her voice starts becoming increasingly distraught. A red glow starts to float around the mother, wavering back and forth, ready to strike if need be. You see the child out of the corner of your eye, starting to move towards you. [Mommy wants us all to be happy... mommy needs us to be good children...]

Ann's turn. Mother is 20 feet in front of you, child is 10 feet to your right. Various kiddy tables are inbetween you and both monsters.

Fragmaster01
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Caput Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:23 am

Ann tries to pump the mother thing full of emotion magic, to make it lust insanely to make her a full sized adult again.
Caput
Caput
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fragmaster01 Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:27 am

Ann: As you touch with her mind, you're suddenly overwhelmed with a rush of feeling, shooting through your brain repeating over and over and over and...
Oh. Oh wow. It was like feeling her need for a child, but amplified a thousand times over. This woman's brain is cooked, but at least you're still alright(2 9(1)). You know you can warp normal minds, but you're not even sure if there's a mind left to hit here. Just leftover feelings of loss and desire.
Midori pipes up. [mith ann? why is mommy acting so strange? whats wrong with her?]

The red magic wavered when you connected with the mother, but it's starting to spring back up again.

Fragmaster01
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Caput Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:29 am

"THAT IS NOT YOUR MOTHER!" Ann plugs the creature as much as possible. ( 9 10 6 3 3 )
Caput
Caput
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fragmaster01 Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:44 am

Ann: You shoot the mother in the head, but this doesn't seem to stop her. Silly undead anatomy.
The red magic flares up, then shoots out, enveloping you in a warm embrace. The world starts to get bigger and bigger, and the gun feels heavier in your hands(5 3 7(0)). [Please, don't leave me. I can't lose you too... you're all my happy children. We'll be together forever, a loving caring family...] Your brain is starting to feel nostalgic towards your childhood days, for whatever reason.

Fragmaster01
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Caput Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:18 am

Ann's memories deepen her revulsion at what this thing is trying to do to her, which to her is what her dream double tried to do, but with fewer cocks and more Ann having a gun. "My family are fucking Korean and your baby DIED!" Ann shoots the baby inside her. ( 1 4 1 8 )
Caput
Caput
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fragmaster01 Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:48 pm

Ann: You shoot mommy in the stomach. You know you're doing this because you love her, but she sounds so sad... is this really what you should be doing?
The magic around you is intensifying. You're getting smaller and smaller, and the gun's getting harder to fire.(2 6(0)) [Put it down, deary. Just come to mommy, everything will be alright...]

Fragmaster01
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Caput Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:50 pm

Ann grabs the fox and runs back out the door, slamming it behind her.
Caput
Caput
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fragmaster01 Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:54 pm

Ann: Okay, you're outside. Mommy's back in there, she can't hurt you anymore, can she? You're hurting her by being out here, though, and that's a bad thing, right?
[No... come back! Come back! Don't leave me alone again...]

Looking around, everything's a lot bigger than when you last came in. The gun is large enough to need both hands to hold it, and you're wearing your shirt like a dress. Your pants must have fallen off somewhere in the other room. You're so confused...

Fragmaster01
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Caput Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:57 pm

Ann runs away as fast as she can, making sure the fox is with her and casting a spell for much faster legs now please.

Last edited by Caput on Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Caput
Caput
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fragmaster01 Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:00 pm

Ann: Your legs get longer, at least, that's what it feels like. You're too busy running. You hope mommy won't be too mad at you.
Dashing down the hallway, you see Baldric's carrier by the door out of the yellow area. He's looking up at you, wondering why his carrier now comes a good distance up Ann's legs. Maybe mommy would be happy if you brought her back a kitty to play with? She always liked kitties...

Fragmaster01
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Caput Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:02 pm

Ann casts an emotion spell to destroy all her own attachment to mommy. It'll probably hurt, but hey, she's a brave girl. She pushes Baldrick along the floor ahead of her while she's at it.
Caput
Caput
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fragmaster01 Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:06 pm

Ann: You're on the floor. What happened...?
Oh, right, that... thing. You made the bad stuff leave your mind, though you think it made you sleep for a bit. Well, you don't feel hurt, so time to keep pushing the kitty. Gotta get away from that thing.(7 4 8(1))
It's a serious effort to get the door open, but you manage. Silly thing designed to keep kids in. Shoving Baldric out, you wind up back in the hallway with the broken floor. End of the line, unless you jump down into the basement.

You still feel funny, though. Kinda short, but it feels like you've been like this before, a long time ago. Midori is looking back longingly at the double doors into the yellow hallway.

Fragmaster01
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Caput Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:10 pm

"I'm sorry kid. This won't be nice." Ann tries to break Midori's attachment to the undead monster. Not mommy. She's no mother of hers any more. She also attempts to use her form magic to give her a body as old as it used to be, minus a year.
Caput
Caput
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fragmaster01 Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:14 pm

Ann: You reach into Midori's mind, look at mommy, and kick her very hard. Midori twitches, then falls limp in your arms.(4 8 5(1))
You try your best to get big again, and feel yourself stretching out like a piece of taffy. That tickles a lot!
It feels weird, though. You're big again, but it feels wrong somehow. Like you're not supposed to be this big for many years. Also, the lack of pants is suddenly restated, as the shirt doesn't cover everything anymore.

[mith ann? whuts going on? where are we?]

Fragmaster01
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Caput Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:17 pm

"We're trapped in a hospital. There's a monster that wants to take away who we are and make us into babies again. I'm pretty sure we weren't her babies before though, and she's dead, so I picked you up and ran away." Ann inspects Baldrick for signs of being an embryo.
Caput
Caput
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fragmaster01 Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:19 pm

Ann: A still fully formed Baldric looks up at the magical size changing Ann with curiosity. She learned all kinds of tricks while he was gone! [yeah... i kinduh remember... but why is that a bad thing again, mith ann? this feels kinda neato.]

Fragmaster01
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Caput Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:11 pm

"Kid, it's kinda... It's dying, only worse. She's lying to us to make it feel good. She doesn't love you, you see? She's dead, so there's not really a mommy there at all, it's just a hunger, and a hunger can't be hurt and it doesn't care if it hurts you. Mommy's gone and this all a horrible trick, so we need to go."
Caput
Caput
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fragmaster01 Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:11 pm

Ann: [aww... but she seemed so sad...] Midori looks up at you, and she seems to have learned how to make puppy dog eyes in her de-aging.

Fragmaster01
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Caput Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:21 pm

Ann gently strokes Midori's head. "She wasn't. I saw in her head. There's nothing. She's like a machine now. The person is gone and there's just a thing for turning people into babies. A sad face on a dead body. Think about it for a minute. If you saw something like that, you'd be scared normally, right? But your not now. That's because it's messing with your head. Changing your thoughts."
Caput
Caput
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fragmaster01 Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:23 pm

Ann: [i guess...] She's wearing a cute puppy expression of "aww..." [so, what're we gonna do now?]

Fragmaster01
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next