Ugly WoDMod Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wandering - Second Day(Tony)

2 posters

Page 13 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next

Go down

Wandering - Second Day(Tony) - Page 13 Empty Re: Wandering - Second Day(Tony)

Post  Fragmaster01 Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:10 pm

Tony: You gotta admit, that was cool. You doubt you coulda pulled that off before. Still, you don't feel like doing it again, your legs aren't quite used to such horse shows yet.(8 2 1)
You stop your movement as you see the blind guy in front of you, despite your direction of choice. How'd he get over there so fast? From here, you can see the object in his hand, he's holding a short blade of sorts, that tapers to an absurdly thin point, presumably for skewering.
"Hello again. Enjoy the trip down?"

Exercise: Strength +1, Athletics +1

Fragmaster01
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xaer QwickBlade Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:26 pm

"brilliant, hes not fast, he teleports." Quickly Tony changes out his revolver for the knife in his pocket. Flipping it out he tries to give the wanna be knight a good thrust.
Xaer QwickBlade
Xaer QwickBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Fragmaster01 Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:29 pm

Tony: You stab with great gusto, and while he doesn't get his blade up in time, that does not stop you from gleefully gutting him in the heart. Minor lack of blood, though, he should really work on that.
"Actually, I was back here, but that was amusing to watch." Looking back, you see he's still in the spot he was at. "Think you're up for an encore, or shall we stop dancing for now?"

Closest enemy is 30 feet away.

Fragmaster01
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xaer QwickBlade Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:30 pm

Tony gives an agitated sneeze, and decides to run along the bottom floor in search of Sierra, "damn, illusions?"
Xaer QwickBlade
Xaer QwickBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Fragmaster01 Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:32 pm

Tony: He appears in front of you before you get going again. "Well, perhaps, but I"m sure as soon as you start believing that, one of them will stab you, and you'll be sad."
"Regardless, lets cut to the chase. Chill, or I'll make you chill. Capiche?"

Fragmaster01
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xaer QwickBlade Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:35 pm

"Ill chill when I feel I can, runt." Tony rears up, front paws clawing at the figure infront of him. Real or not, he tries to run by and move to the other side of the mall.
Xaer QwickBlade
Xaer QwickBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Fragmaster01 Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:36 pm

Tony: The figure dissolves into a swarm of tiny flies as you smash it, many of which proceed to shoot up into your mouth and nose. Oh wow, the taste is like ass with cream, and you did NOT need that. Nor them going down your throat. Can't the mages use fireballs, or something less gross to fight with?

Fragmaster01
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xaer QwickBlade Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:37 pm

Tony runs away from the mage to the other side of the mall, coughing and hacking, trying to spit the bugs back up.
Xaer QwickBlade
Xaer QwickBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Fragmaster01 Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:38 pm

Tony: You're at the escalator now. Another blind guy is standing on it. "Now now, where might you be off to in such a hurry? Mall's still closed down, you know."

Fragmaster01
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xaer QwickBlade Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:42 pm

Tony spatters, "God your *hack* disgusting AND *cough cough* annoying. Worst stop for supplies *hack hack* I have ever made..." Thinking for half a moment, "no, *hack* angry hobo was sti-*cough* worse." Tony moves towards the department store, keeping an eye out for Sierra still.
Xaer QwickBlade
Xaer QwickBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Fragmaster01 Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:44 pm

Tony: Your movement is suddenly arrested, as your legs proceed to not want to keep walking. Your momentum makes you splat on the floor.
"Now now, I believe I told you to chill, yes? Kids these days."

Fragmaster01
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xaer QwickBlade Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:51 pm

Tony smirks while stuck on the floor," hey, I stopped shooting at you, didnt I?"
Xaer QwickBlade
Xaer QwickBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Fragmaster01 Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:52 pm

Tony: "Yes, yes, but there's more to chilling than just not trying to murder people." He walks over to you, making sure to stay away from the reach of your knife.
"And before you get more silly ideas, note that there was more in those bugs than just one little trick. I wouldn't try testing them, they get angry easily."

Fragmaster01
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xaer QwickBlade Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:56 pm

Tony sneezes again in anger. "great, fucking great." After grumbling for a bit, Tony pipes up again, "you know im not going to just LET you hurt her."
Xaer QwickBlade
Xaer QwickBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Fragmaster01 Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:59 pm

Tony: "Someone really doesn't understand their position, I see. Lets be blunt, I dunno who thought you were a good idea, but for most people in this little mess, we're chosen because we're... good at something. Unless your wonderful personality is a superpower in and of itself, you're pretty much about as good at fighting us as one of those bugs you ate."
"I can be a nice guy, let you chill here and maybe get to live another day, or you can be a hero and get your ass handed to you. Take your pick."

Fragmaster01
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xaer QwickBlade Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:01 pm

Tony lays there silently, obviously quite upset.
Xaer QwickBlade
Xaer QwickBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Fragmaster01 Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:02 pm

Tony: "You're learning so fast! Sierra took a while too, but she eventually learned that lovely rule: Don't try to piss off the guy who can mess you up."
"Now if you excuse me, I've got a friend who's rather interested in your pet." He starts to walk away.

Fragmaster01
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xaer QwickBlade Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:02 am

Tony shadow dives and charges towards the blind kid as fast as he can. He grabs ahold of his legs and tries to pull him under while stabbing at him.
Xaer QwickBlade
Xaer QwickBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Fragmaster01 Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:08 am

Tony: A quick dive, and a quick surface, and you stab him right in the back of the leg. Sadly, he doesn't seem to be able to come back down with you, nor is your awkward angle capable of tripping him. That said, you eat a faceful of blood from your efforts, so you seem to have done something right.(8 5 3 4 8(2))
He turns and looks down at you, entirely displeased with your sudden burst of enthusiasm, but annoyingly lacking in screams of intolerable pain. "Well, F for effort, I suppose." He snaps his fingers, and the blood on your face happily transforms into liquid fire.(9/10/2 1 10 4(3)) You are not spared the screams of pain that he lacked.

Exercise: +1 Strength, +1 Weaponry, +3 Stamina.
-3 Lethal HP(5 remain.)

Fragmaster01
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xaer QwickBlade Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:10 am

Tony, tries to tilt his face forward to avoid so much pain, while still raking at the man with his knife and pulling him under.
Xaer QwickBlade
Xaer QwickBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Fragmaster01 Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:16 am

Tony: You slash again, though there's not too much more you can do to his legs that hasn't already been done.(3 6 4 3 9(1)).
"That's it, you stupid mutt." He stabs you in the face with his sword, right below your right eye. You might have dodged if you weren't hanging on so tight, but it's too painful to argue semantics now(6 5 8(1)).
You feel something wet and cold shoot into your face from the tip of the sword, and your body immediately goes spread eagle, every muscle stiffening up. You start sinking into the shadow.
"Have fun down there, you little prick."

You fight against this stupid poisony thing, whatever he did, and while it's not going away well, after a few seconds, you get enough movement back to where you can swim again.(2 3(0)||10/1 9(2)). The darkness is creeping up on you again, but you tell it to go fuck itself, you've got a blind guy to shank.(9 4 2 6(1)).

Exercise: +3 Strength, +1 Weaponry, +3 Stamina.
-1 Lethal HP(4 remain)

Fragmaster01
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xaer QwickBlade Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:26 am

Tony moves upwards again, looking for the blind mage to continue the assault. While rising up he looks for a way to get a drop on his opponent before it is too late.
Xaer QwickBlade
Xaer QwickBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Fragmaster01 Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:31 am

Tony: You swim around to the nearby wall, and up onto it, spying a good shadow to drop onto the guy. You note that his leg has stopped bleeing blood, instead slowly dripping that same lava shit that scarred your face. He's busy standing by the music shop, looking very annoyed, with Sierra looking rather worried nearby. You note the security screen has been put away.

You're an idiot, you know that? It's a frikken bird and a mutt. How-?

Shut up and help me look, alright? You've been playing with the dog for what, a minute? Like hell they got far.

The shadows are getting more insistent, and decide to make your face go completely numb. This is perfectly alright with you, as it sure as heck beats blinding pain.(5 3 2(0))

Fragmaster01
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xaer QwickBlade Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:48 am

Tony climbs to the second floor above them, and quietly comes out of the shadows holding back the urge to swear in pain. He quietly listens and tries to follow the blind mage. In hopes of ambushing him again.
Xaer QwickBlade
Xaer QwickBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Fragmaster01 Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:53 am

Tony: The argument continues. Blind Kid: "Lets get this straight. You let the wolf 'somehow disappear' from where you were keeping an eye on him. You fail to kidnap a stupid mutt. And now you let them escape, despite the fact, that apparently the mutt's leg is BROKEN. If I wouldn't get in trouble for leaving you, I would. You're pathetic."
"Alright, shut the fuck up, punk. I don't give a crap what you can do, you'r-"
The argument is cut short by Sierra's words being strangled out of her, and then a fwumpCRHUNCH as you see Sierra's body slam into the escalator at ridicuous force. She slowly gets up, but does not appear to have stuck the landing.
Are you done yet? The blind kid's voice has suddenly become very raspy and echoey, and you find yourself shivering for reasons unknown.

Fragmaster01
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next