Ugly WoDMod Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Straight Paranoia?

3 posters

Go down

Straight Paranoia? Empty Straight Paranoia?

Post  Caput Wed May 12, 2010 3:24 pm

As you probably all know, my 4E game isn't going very well right now. I'm not dropping it yet, but I think it might be time to do something else. I'm planning a game of Vampire, but that's not going to happen really soon, partly because I want to make sure it doesn't die like all the games I've been in for a good long time, so I thought about paranoia, and how playing it by post might lend itself well to a more creepy and thought out way of doing things. I'm thinking this would be a serious, if unlikely and darkly funny game. It might also be really, really short if you're not careful. Don't have a plan as such yet, but I don't think I'll have too much trouble with that.
Anybody interested?
Caput
Caput
Admin

https://wodmod.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Straight Paranoia? Empty Re: Straight Paranoia?

Post  Xaer QwickBlade Wed May 12, 2010 9:10 pm

Xaer QwickBlade
Xaer QwickBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Fragmaster01 Sun May 16, 2010 5:09 am

(o)>
(_)
~~

Fragmaster01
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Caput Sun May 16, 2010 10:56 am

Straight paranoia is postponed. Now that frag has his game thread up to fill the D&D gap, I think it's just a better idea for me to keep up the work on vampire, which I've let myself get distracted from lately. I'm trying to go in too many different directions again. Note that I'm not saying it's gone for good. Still just as likely to do it, just not right now.
Caput
Caput
Admin

https://wodmod.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum