Ugly WoDMod Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Google Wave

2 posters

Go down

Google Wave Empty Google Wave

Post  Caput Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:57 pm

I've just got on the waiting list for wave, partly because it looks awesome, partly because I want to help make a shiny thing, but mostly because it has the potential to be a fantastic platform for roleplaying. You can have two waves open alongside each other, one for in character, one for out, you can link back and forth from other waves, making an effective system for finding/advertising groups, waves are both live and persistent, so they work for play by post and live games and are their own logs, viewable by anybody (unless you want to restrict access). Wave has a dice bot built in, but any one can write things for it, like character sheets, tactical maps and rollers for specific systems. It doesn't have much of that stuff yet, but it sounds like it's got everything you really need. There's more than a little potential there.
I guess it will be a long while before they get around to considering my request, so nobody hold your breath, but each invite from google comes with 8 invites to give to other people, so I suggest anybody who might be interested in using it signs up and dishes them out to the people here if they get invited. This could be nothing more than a little toy, but it could also be the future of roleplaying games. It would probably make this forum obsolete at the very least.

EDIT: Turns out that invites from google do not come with more invites to hand out yourself any more.
Caput
Caput
Admin

https://wodmod.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Google Wave Empty Re: Google Wave

Post  Xaer QwickBlade Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:11 pm

google wave is NOTHING!!!
Xaer QwickBlade
Xaer QwickBlade

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: