Ugly WoDMod Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wonderful Things

Go down

Wonderful Things Empty Wonderful Things

Post  Caput Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:25 pm

Sharing nice things and strange discoveries costs nothing on the internet. He is where to pool our arcane knowledge for mutual benefit.

Dresden Codak, for all your genius-transhumanist-philosophical-gag-comic-with-beautiful-art-and-perverse-sciency-things needs.

Kate Beaton's Comics are very different. Have look. There is a fat pony and also much history.

Spelunky is a game with great retro graphics that is to normal platformers as roguelikes are to normal rpgs. It's different every time you play it and you return to the start every time you die. If you play it anything like I do, this will happen a lot, but you will laugh like a maniac instead of getting angry like you might expect.

Cave Story Deluxe is CAVE STORY. If you don't already know what it is, I order you to click this link.

Boing Boing is a blog. If I've ever pestered you with something amusing or odd from the internet, (spelunky included) the chances are that they had a hand in it. They are also about important things though, like news.
Caput
Caput
Admin

https://wodmod.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum