Ugly WoDMod Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xaer's God

2 posters

Page 20 of 38 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 29 ... 38  Next

Go down

Xaer's God - Page 20 Empty Re: Xaer's God

Post  Xaer QwickBlade Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:01 am

Tristan crosses his arms, "I thought it was simple enough. you help get the guys off my back. and I help get the guys... or well guy... off yours." He looks at him a tad sternly. All of this should have been obvious from the night they first met.
Xaer QwickBlade
Xaer QwickBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Fragmaster01 Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:04 am

"Well, hate to break it to you, but there's more than one group of those buzzkills, and your watch friends? I'm not all that high on their priority list at the moment. Still, there's always a little coop murder: We work together killing yours, then again with mine, since they'll be after you anyway for killing big bad watchpeople."

I'm the quivering of your heart, a stabbing pain, a sudden start...

Fragmaster01
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xaer QwickBlade Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:06 am

Tristan raises his hands in a mock shrug. "and NOW he gets it! As soon as your ready I wanna get moving, tonight. Shall we take your car or mine?"
Xaer QwickBlade
Xaer QwickBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Fragmaster01 Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:10 am

He stands up, but only to meander around the room, doesn't look like he's in a hurry to go anywhere. "Well, first fireboy, let's set some ground rules. Uno: You're working for me, got it? Don't worry, I'll let you rob them blind when we're done, but I'm running the show around here."
"Dos: That means no wussing out. Sure, you're new to the monster shtick, but that doesn't mean you should piss your pants at the thought of getting hurt."
"Tres: I don't need a car, so just drop by 32nd and Veneer later. Lets go with 10:30."
"Capiche?"

And it's so easy when you're evil... this is the life you see, the devil tips his hat to me!

Fragmaster01
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xaer QwickBlade Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:18 am

Tristan points to the current stiches on his chest. "I have been doing this shit since before my fire asswipe. Your show or mine, I don't give a fuck so long as it gets done. If you had payed attention since your few weeks of hiding in the shadows you shoulda had a clue." He turns to leave the room. "oh, and don't be late, car or no car." Tristan leaves the little private dining area and walks out of the bar and grill, without eating or paying. He heads back to his car and drives towards the location strait away to get a look.
Xaer QwickBlade
Xaer QwickBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Fragmaster01 Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:20 am

You joined Snicket's party.

It's an insurance building. Brick, two story, bird crap all over the welcome mat. Then again, if it's a hunter place, they probably wouldn't advertise it. Prolly best to wait for your comrade to show you the entrance.

Fragmaster01
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xaer QwickBlade Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:13 am

Tristan pulls out his shotgun and places it on his lap. He then drives around for 10 minutes to survey they area and avoid attention. After the ten are up he pulls back to the location mentioned and waits there.
Xaer QwickBlade
Xaer QwickBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Fragmaster01 Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:30 am

A voice comes from the floor of the car: "Good good, nice to see you following through. There's a set of stairs at the back of the building, our friends are down there."

Fragmaster01
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xaer QwickBlade Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:52 am

Tristan stands up and gets out of the car. He replies, a tad annoyed. "are you going to be doing this the entire time?" he walks towards the back of the building, shotgun in hand but hidden behind his coat.
Xaer QwickBlade
Xaer QwickBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Fragmaster01 Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:09 am

"It's a habit."
There's a set of stairs running along the building into the ground, leading about 10 feet down. There's a green metal door down there, with a little square inset about head height on it. Presumably it slides open to let people see out.
"Well, go say hello. I'd prefer it if you could get him to come out, but opening the door will be good enough."

Fragmaster01
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xaer QwickBlade Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:48 am

Tristan puts the shotgun back in his pocket and knocks on the door. Standing close to the door, he pulls out a golden watch, but doesn't hold it to the viewing slot just yet.
Xaer QwickBlade
Xaer QwickBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Fragmaster01 Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:20 am

A few seconds pass, then the sliding aside of the panel reveals a slightly rotund human face, complete with neatly trimmed brown facial hair and bald dome. His expression shows he's not all that interested in buying your wonderful new product.
"Whaddya want?"

Fragmaster01
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xaer QwickBlade Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:33 am

Tristan stands there like he owns the place. "you gonna let me in?" He flashes the gold watch like this is an unnecessary step. "It's just a little important."
Xaer QwickBlade
Xaer QwickBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Fragmaster01 Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:35 am

"Yeah, yeah, gimme a sec. He closes the shutter, and you hear him fumbling with something. The door slides open sideways, and you get a brief glimpse of a sparsely lit grey walled room, and a shelf full of boxes before your attention is distracted by the fact that mister doorman has taken the opportunity to shove a large handgun into your stomach.
"Talk fast, before my trigger finger gets bored. Where the hell did you get that."

Fragmaster01
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xaer QwickBlade Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:42 am

Tristan smooth as silk comes up with a story. "I was walking by a warehouse when I hear gunshots. One of the guys in the stretcher dropped it. said I should take it here."
Xaer QwickBlade
Xaer QwickBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Fragmaster01 Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:44 am

"Which would be wonderful, except we don't do that shit. He'd have told you to give it back." He jams the gun a little tighter into your gut, taking a step forward as he does. "And since he obviously didn't, that begs the question of how you knew to take it here. Talk."

Fragmaster01
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xaer QwickBlade Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:47 am

Tristan looks more offended then worried. "I would assume so, cept two of the assholes are dead. You don't like my story? I don't give a fuck. You gonna take it back or what? I don't know what your assholes were shooting at, but shit if it wasn't strange."
Xaer QwickBlade
Xaer QwickBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Fragmaster01 Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:48 am

"Sure, I'll take it back. And you're coming back here too until you give a proper explanation." The hunter doesn't seem to want to be mollified, but at least he's walked outside in an effort to bring you inside. He's now blocking the stairs, gun still point blank on you. Any day now, Shadowman...

Fragmaster01
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xaer QwickBlade Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:52 am

Tristan begins to walk inside, he however pockets the watch. Once past the door he looks around for any other golden watchers, allowing the armed man to lead him for now.
Xaer QwickBlade
Xaer QwickBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Fragmaster01 Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:00 am

You get about a step inside the door before you feel the gun stop moving forward, along with an odd *snickt* noise. Looking back shows the man rather shocked, as a knife sticks out of the left side of his neck, while a shadowy hand is holding the gun hand away from you. The knife is whisked out of his neck, and he falls over, spurting eco-friendly red paint all over the door frame and ground.
"You have no idea how much easier it is to do that if they're not paying attention. Whelp, we're in."

The room is a 30x20 spread, with the entrance at the bottom right. There's a nice symmetry to the room, with a door at each corner in a nice rotating pattern(bottom of the left wall, left of the top wall, top of the right wall, and the entrance at the right of the bottom wall). Two shelves stand in the middle of the room, mostly with unlabeled cardboard boxes, though the odd hammer or combat knife lies on them. There's a light hanging in the middle of the room, as well as one each on the left and right walls, all of them turned down low.
You don't hear anything, so hopefully your little intrusion hasn't been noticed yet.

Fragmaster01
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xaer QwickBlade Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:30 pm

Tristan looks around the place and comments, "odd. why would they want it so dark? Either way it will probably make it easyer for you, so i'll try to keep my flame low for now. For future reference though, if they light the room up, are you trapped in there or do you pop out?" He begins to sneak over to the bottom left door and listen's for signs of life at the door.
Xaer QwickBlade
Xaer QwickBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Fragmaster01 Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:26 pm

"Shouldn't be a problem. Just worry about them."
You hear the clink of a glass bottle from behind the bottom left door, though you hear nothing else. Looks like the door opens towards you.

Fragmaster01
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xaer QwickBlade Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:52 am

Tristan pulls out his shotgun and places his hand on the door knob. He wispers,"Get ready then. Go in blazing or try to sneak in?"
Xaer QwickBlade
Xaer QwickBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Fragmaster01 Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:26 pm

"At this point, the knock and bring them out bit isn't going to work. Time to be a little more direct."

Fragmaster01
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xaer QwickBlade Sat May 01, 2010 3:37 am

Tristan pulls out his shotgun from his pocket, clicking the butt into place. He slowly attempts to open the door as quietly as possible to get a look inside, ready to pump shells into unsuspecting targets.
Xaer QwickBlade
Xaer QwickBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 38 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 29 ... 38  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum